I believe everyone must have a lot of text messages stored in the phone. Especially for the businessman, those text messages maybe are very important. One of my friends is a salesman. In his iPhone, there are a lot of important text messages from his customers. He is busy. So he didn’t back up these important files on the computer. One day, his iPhone crashed and all the data got lost. He was so worried and asked me for help. I helped him find a powerful iPhone SMS recovery tool which retrieved all the deleted text messages on his iPhone 4.
After I made use of this recovery tool, I think it is really a useful program. If your device is iPhone 4, it could recover deleted text messages iPhone 4. If you have other devices, you just need to get the correct version, and then all the lost data can be recovered easily. If you used to back up the important data through iTunes, it is easier to recover from iTunes backup.
Do you want to know how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 4? You can try to recover the lost files step by step as below.
What should we do to retrieve deleted text messages iPhone 4?
You should get the right version downloaded and install it on your Windows computer first. The trial version below is provided for you to take a try.
Notice: Please set your iPhone 4 into the flight mode. Don’t use it until you find your lost files. What’s more, don’t sync your iPhone 4 with iTunes to avoid iTunes backup being updated.
Directly recover the deleted test messages from iPhone 4.
1. Please run the program and sync your iPhone 4 to the computer. You will get the interface as below.
2. Please get into DFU mode before scanning.
a. Hold your iPhone and click “Start” button.
b. Click “Power” and “Home” buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
c. After about 10 seconds, please release “Power” button and still keep pressing “Home” button for another 10 seconds.
After doing this, you’ll get a message showing that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode. At this time, the software will begin scanning your iPhone.
3. After finishing the scanning, all the files are listed in the corresponding category. If you want to recover SMS message, you should click “Messages” category, preview the files and choose what you want to recover. Please note that all the files in your iPhone 4 are displayed. If you just want to preview the deleted files, you can slide the “Only display the deleted items” button to the “On” status.
Recover the deleted test messages from iTunes backup.
1. Run the program and connect your iPhone to the computer. Please click “Recover from iTunes Backup File” item on the main interface and you’ll get below another interface. All the iTunes backup files will be displayed. Select the one for your iPhone 4 and press “Start Scan” button.
2. After scanning, all the files are displayed in the corresponding category. Click “Messages” category, preview the files and click to recover what you want.
Want to get the other version of recovery tool here?
|iPhone 5||iPhone 4S||iPhone 4||iPhone 3GS||New iPad||iPad 1||iPod Touch 4|
|Directly recover from iOS devices||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|Recover from iTunes backup|
|Download and try it for free|