Do you use an iPhone? Have you found that you are increasingly relying on it? But sometimes, I think machine is not so reliable as oneself. I’m so afraid that my iPhone get crashed, smashed, broken or lost. Once my iPhone 4 got crashed and all my data has lost. I was so sad and I hated my iPhone at that moment. You know, we always used to store some important files on the phone. I didn’t back up them on my computer. I though I can’t get my important messages back.
But everything will have solutions finally. I was too lucky to find an iPhone 4 SMS recovery tool. After I installed it on my computer and connected my iPhone 4, it scanned and listed all the files including the lost data. I was so exciting. No one knows how important those messages are for me. From that time on, I used to back up files with iTunes and even without backup, I can get my lost data back with this powerful program. Here I’d like to recommend it to you.
Tutorial about how to recover deleted messages on iPhone 4
You can firstly get the trial version as below to scan your lost files before you buy it. If you need to retrieve the deleted messages on other iOS devices, you can get the other version of this program as below.
|iPhone 5||iPhone 4S||iPhone 4||iPhone 3GS||New iPad||iPad 1||iPod Touch 4|
|Directly recover from iOS devices||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|Recover from iTunes backup|
|Download and try it for free|
Directly retrieve the deleted messages on iPhone 4.
1. Get your iPhone connected with the computer and run the program. You can get the below interface.
2. Set you iPhone 4 into DFU mode before scanning.
a. Click “Start” button on your iPhone 4.
b. Click “Power” and “Home” buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
c. After 10 seconds, please release “Power” button and still keep pressing “Home” button for another 10 seconds.
After these three steps, you will successfully enter the DFU mode. And then, the software will begin scanning your iPhone.
3. Wait a minute for the scanning and all the files will be listed in the corresponding category. If you want to recover the deleted messages, you should click “Messages” category, preview the files and choose what you want to recover. Here you should note that all the files in your iPhone 4 are displayed. If you just want to preview the deleted files, you can slide the “Only display the deleted items” button to the “On” status.
Have you ever backed up your files with iTunes? If so, you can also do it like this.
Recover the deleted messages from iTunes backup.
1. Do it like the step in method 1. When you see the main interface, please click “Recover from iTunes Backup File” item and you’ll get below another interface. All the iTunes backup files will be displayed. Select the one for your iPhone 4 and press “Start Scan” button.
2. After scanning, all the files are displayed in the corresponding category. Click “Messages” category, preview the files and click to recover what you want.